(I’m the girl in the middle, I look exhausted because it was the day I heard if I would graduate yes or no, AND I DID YAY)
Since I’m very new to blogging, I thought “why not do the get to know me-tag?”, it’s, obviously, a great way for you guys to know a little bit more about me.
I got this from the youtubesociety website.
Here we goooooo !
- What is your middle name ? Bonny, named after my grandma !
- What is your favorite color ? It changes a lot, but at the moment the color of the sky when the sun sets (or rises) really does something to me. It’s so beautiful and peacefully to look at.
- Who was your first best friend ? My first best friend is actually still my best friend, her name is Jenieke (girl on the left in the picture). We met first year of high school so that’s 6 years ago now !
- How tall are you ? About 5″8 (173cm)
- Cats or dogs ? This is just a horrible question, because I own a cat (and I love her to bits) but dogs make me really happy as well.
- Funniest moment throughout school ? There was one moment where the school bell rang and school was finally over and I ran through the corridors like a little child and my friends laughed at me and it was really just hilarious.
- How many countries have you visited ? 7 (England, Italy, Spain, France, Austria, Poland and this summer Greece)
- Are you in/going to college? Today was actually my first real day in college, so it’s all still a little bit exciting, but very fun !
- What was your favorite/worst subject in High School ? English was probably my favorite, because I love the language and still have a passion for it (Dutch is my native language). My worst subject was math, so that’s why I dropped it in my 3rd year !
- What is your favorite drink? Autumn is almost here so I always crave a cup of tea or a nice cup of coffee.
- What is your favorite animal ? Either cats or dogs.
- What is your favorite perfume ? La Vie Est Belle by Lancôme
- Tea or Coffee ? I enjoy both a lot, but tea is always my go-to drink.
- What would you (or have you) name your children ? Boy: Charlie and girl: Emma or Lily. Those 3 names always stick with me, there’s just something about them that I really like.
- What sports do you play/have you played ? A while ago I was really into horse riding but that lasted for about a year and then I quit ha.
- What is your favorite book ? How To Fall In Love by Cecelia Ahern
- Who are some of your favorite Youtubers ? Lindseyrem, Estee Lalonde, The Michalaks and Samantha Maria
- What is your favorite movie ? The Wedding Planner, but I also really like Marvel so Captain America: The Winter Soldier is also one of my favorites.
- Are you single or taken ? Single.
- What’s your idea of an ideal first date ? Anything would be fine, but I would really love to have a good conversation and get to know one another.
- How many girlfriends/boyfriends have you had ? Zero.
- Favorite memory from childhood ? Being sick and laying on the couch watching Disney movies, not much has changed though…
- Do you speak any different languages and how well ? I can speak Dutch (native language), English (fluent) and a little bit (very, very little) French and German.
- Do you have any siblings ? 2: a little brother, he’s 16 and a little sister, she’s 10.
- How would you describe your fashion sense ? Simple yet trendy.
- What is your favorite restaurant ? Gino’s, it’s an italian local restaurant, the food is reaaaally good.
- What are some of your favorite tv shows ? Oh gosh, too many, but here are a few: Supernatural, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, The Flash and Arrow.
- PC or mac ? Mac
- What phone do you have ? Android
- Tell us one of your bad habits! Whenever I get nervous or somethings on my mind I bite my nails, ever since I was little.
Phew ! A lot of questions, but I answered them all. Hope you liked it as much as I enjoyed writing it.