Both of them have some questions for me, but since 22 questions is a lot to answer I will answer 6 questions each, don’t want to bore all of you ha.
Here are the rules for people who have been nominated for the Liebster award:
- Thank whoever nominated you.
- Post 11 facts about yourself (optional)
- Answer the 11 questions you have been given
- Nominate atleast 5, but no more than 11 other bloggers
- Create 11 other questions for your nominees
I won’t be posting 11 facts, because I did something similar already, which you can find here: 30 questions tag .
Courteney’s and Nusha’s questions:
- If heaven had visiting times, who would you visit and why ? Probably my granddads. I have never met my father’s father, so I would to get to know him. But I would also like to see my mother’s father again. I was 11 when he passed, I was actually there when he died, so just for once I’d like to see him again, he never failed to make me love and gave the best hugs and kisses in the world.
- What is your guilty pleasure ? Country music, without a doubt.
- Who inspired you to start blogging ? Definitely Hannah Michalak, there’s just something about her blog that makes me so happy, it’s so aesthetically pleasing. The beautiful photography, her writing, just everything. It made me want to write and start a blog !
- What things do you feel strongly about ? Anything that has to do with discriminating others, rape, any crime with children involved (i.e. murder, sexual assault). I know these are very intense and heavy subjects, but these subjects get my blood boiling with rage, sometimes I really wonder what has happened to this world.
- What is your main career goal? At the moment I am studying Journalism, in the future I would either like to write for a magazine or perhaps even do something with television. Not entirely sure yet. But writing for a fashion magazine would be my dream, I hope one day I get to do that and perhaps even travel the world. Literal #lifegoals going on here.
- What would you like to read and why ? I still want to find that one book that will change my view on either the world or a subject I don’t care, but I want it to have so much impact on me that I want to share it with everyone. So if you have any recommendations; let me know in the comments !
- What language do you want to learn? Oh, that’s a tough one, but either Spanish or French. There’s something really beautiful about those languages ! But also, I would love to learn Indonesian, since my family is from there.
- What do you think about your name ? Do you like it ? I actually do, I think it’s quite a unique name, I’ve never met anyone with the name ‘Larice’, so that’s pretty cool.
- Where would you like to travel ? Everywhere, there isn’t a land I don’t want to visit. If I could, and had the money for it, I would travel all over the world.
- What makes you smile ? This is going to sound so corny, but making other people smile or laugh, that makes me smile. Seeing other people happy, I love it.
- What made you laugh today ? I was in a meeting and everybody had to introduce themselves and for some reason everybody said “my name is [fill in blank], I’m in class [fill in blank] and I own a dog/cat/rabbit/horse/guinea pig”. Everybody started adding if they had any pets or not. Even the teachers joined in, it was just really funny.
- What is your favorite song ? At the moment I can’t stop listening to Good Grief by Bastille, it is such a good song.
Again; thank you Courteney and Nusha for nominating me ! I had so much fun answering these.
My nominees are:
11 questions for my nominees:
- If you could spend one day with someone you’ve lost, what would you tell them ?
- What is the number one thing on your bucket list ?
- What is the biggest change you have gone through that you are most proud of ?
- What song do you listen to that never gets old ?
- Who do you look up to and why ?
- If you could travel through time, where (what year) would you go ?
- Your favorite childhood memory ?
- What is your all time favorite tv show ?
- What is your favorite season and why ?
- Do you already have names in mind for your future children ? (If yes, name one for a boy and one for a girl)
- Name one thing that cheers you up instantly
I had so much fun writing this post, I hope you will too ! Tag me so I can read them 🙂