Artfestival: Art&Food graphic

Artfestival: Art&Food

Two of my favorite things: art and food. I mean who doesn’t love it ? I certainly do. This October there is an art festival in my hometown and since I have a soft spot for art I couldn’t pass the opportunity to go take a look and take some artsy pictures.

August favorites graphic

August favorites

I can hear you guys thinking, “Larice, we are already halfway through September, why are you posting an August favorites?”. Well my darlings, I realised hadn’t posted one yet, so here it is anyway.

10 Things to do when you’re having a bad day graphic

10 Things to do when you’re having a bad day

  In general I’m quite a happy person, positive about everything 90% of the time, but of course there is the other 10%; the bad days.┬áThe days where everything seems to go wrong and there’s nothing you can do about it. I never like those days, because you don’t know when they will happen. It […]

Get To Know Me-tag: 30 questions graphic

Get To Know Me-tag: 30 questions

(I’m the girl in the middle, I look exhausted because it was the day I heard if I would graduate yes or no, AND I DID YAY) Since I’m very new to blogging, I thought “why not do the get to know me-tag?”, it’s, obviously, a great way for you guys to know a little […]

Life as a student graphic

Life as a student

ME?! A STUDENT?! GOING TO COLLEGE?! Some of you can probably relate to this thought, maybe you even freaked out as much as I did. Or thinking “I don’t want summer to end” or “I’m not ready to be a student yet”. Well let me tell you this, I had the same thoughts, but it […]