I entered a giveaway contest and, surprisingly, won the new Vichy Mineral Masks! I was so thrilled. When I opened the package there was a letter inside, it said I was one of the first people to try out the masks and if I could let them know what I thought about them. So why […]
FINALLY ! Autumn is here, my favorite season of the year ! Where everything is cosy, time to buy scented candles, buying nice warm sweaters, everything is just oh so lovely. But with Autumn being here now, it is time to change up my makeup look. Why not share it with all of you ?
I can hear you guys thinking, “Larice, we are already halfway through September, why are you posting an August favorites?”. Well my darlings, I realised hadn’t posted one yet, so here it is anyway.
In general I’m quite a happy person, positive about everything 90% of the time, but of course there is the other 10%; the bad days. The days where everything seems to go wrong and there’s nothing you can do about it. I never like those days, because you don’t know when they will happen. It […]
(I’m the girl in the middle, I look exhausted because it was the day I heard if I would graduate yes or no, AND I DID YAY) Since I’m very new to blogging, I thought “why not do the get to know me-tag?”, it’s, obviously, a great way for you guys to know a little […]
“Foundation or BB cream, which one is better ?” It’s a question a lot of people ask and there are many different opinions. To me, both of them have some great qualities. But instead of giving you my opinion and telling you which one is better and all that, I will give you some pros […]
ME?! A STUDENT?! GOING TO COLLEGE?! Some of you can probably relate to this thought, maybe you even freaked out as much as I did. Or thinking “I don’t want summer to end” or “I’m not ready to be a student yet”. Well let me tell you this, I had the same thoughts, but it […]